Cheating, Colloboration and Disruptive Behaviour
- Cheating, collaboration or disruptive behaviour during an assessment are prohibited.
- Candidates engaged in cheating, collaboration, or disruptive behaviour are dismissed from the assessment and the site and are reported to the Assessment Committee of CEO.
- Candidates found to be engaged in cheating, collaboration or disruptive behaviour receive a score of zero ("0") for that portion of the assessment.
- Candidates found to be engaged in cheating, collaboration or disruptive behaviour may be prohibited from participating in future administrations of the CSAO.
- Supervisors may, at their discretion, change any candidate's seat or room assignment in order to minimize or eliminate environmental disruptions or annoyances, potential collaboration or other concerns.
- Canadian Examiners in Optometry reserves the right to cancel an assessment administration if it has been determined that the security of the assessment was violated prior to its administration.
- Canadian Examiners in Optometry's assessment items are protected by copyright laws. Any reproduction or distribution of Canadian Examiners in Optometry's items is unlawful and subject to legal action.
- Canadian Examiners in Optometry reserves the right to delete from scoring any test item which is found to have been exposed to one or more candidates before the administration of the assessment